Are you interested in using your skills to make the world a better place? Are you passionate about the environment, social justice, and accountability—but not currently in a job where those values are promoted? Whether you’re a recent graduate in search of that first job, or an experienced professional looking to switch careers, the growing world of sustainability consulting has something to offer. But it can also be a confusing, ultra-competitive industry, and nearly impossible to break into without prior experience.
That’s why we’re pleased to offer Sustainability Consulting 101, an interactive webinar about the “ins and outs” of—what else?—sustainability consulting. You’ll learn:
- General trends in sustainability consulting, including the differences between sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and corporate citizenship consultancies.
- The philosophical and practical differences between 1) huge consulting firms with sustainability divisions, 2) boutique consulting firms, 3) NGOs that provide consulting services, and 4) freelance consulting opportunities.
- How to position your past experience to get your foot in the door with the type of organization best suited to your background and career plans.
- Resources you need to know in order to stay up-to-date with emerging sustainability issues.
- How to get involved in the SSC Consultant Network.
The webinar is hosted by Jennifer K. Woofter, president of Strategic Sustainability Consulting (SSC). In the past three years, SSC has grown from a 1-person start-up to a consultancy drawing on more than 230 sustainability experts.
Sign-Up on Our Website: www.sustainabilityconsulting.com (click Events)
Space is limited to ensure an interactive experience where you can ask questions and get real answers, so reserve your space today. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email with log-in and call-in details.
If you have any questions, feel free to email SSC at email@example.com.