It has been a very exciting and diverse week here @ SSC, with developments ranging from insider views on sustainable real estate, bottled water and green events, to a comprehensive dissection of the recent climate change discussion.
In case you weren’t tuned in last week, here is a rundown of what happened:
- Sustainable Real Estate
Get a glimpse of the multi-faceted aspects of making our built environment truly sustainable by listening to the podcast discussion with Archie Kasnet of Aedi Group. Click here to begin!
- The Bottled Water Myth
Read the report and you will convince yourself (and others) to switch to tap water! Click here to begin!
- Green Meetings and Events
With this free white paper you will minimize the negative environmental impacts of your meetings and events (and just keep the social & economic benefits). Click here to begin!
- Climate Change – Urgent Matter
Climate change affects you and you cannot stay out of the debate! Inform yourself about the recent developments in our last 3 blog entries.
- Access everything you need to know about how global change will affect the US and the things you value by clicking here.
- While the government is debating on a new ground-breaking legislation that will cut national GHG emissions and provide tradable emission permits, get your Cap and Trade Primer by clicking here.
- And what about small businesses? Find out how the climate change debate is treating them by clicking here.