Every year we put together a sustainability report that summarizes our economic, environmental, and social performance over the previous year. (You can read all eight reports on our sustainability report archive page.)
It's that time of year again, and we are delighted to share our 2013 sustainability report below. You'll notice that we've opted for an interactive look at our sustainability highlights, rather than a full 20+ page report. When we realized that most of our policies and practices were the same as those in 2012, we decided to just focus on what had changed--our performance. And so, we've provided a quick look at:
- How we measured up against last year's sustainability goals (we accomplished 2 out of 3)
- Who our stakeholders are, and what they care about (our materiality assessment)
- Changes in revenue, carbon footprint, and personnel
- Goals for 2014 and beyond
We're still debating the format for next year -- so tell us: do you prefer the "interactive highlights" version or the full GRI-compliant version? You opinion matters, so please leave a comment with your thoughts! And if you're having any trouble with the embedded presentation above, here are a few tips:
- Once you hit "start prezi", try viewing it in full screen (so that you can read all the small text) -- you can toggle to full screen viewing by clicking on the icon in the bottom left of the prezi window.
- If you can't see the presentation at all, try viewing it in the original application. (And then choose full screen.)
- If all else fails, you can download a PDF version of the interactive presentation. It's not as "fun", but it gets the job done.
Need help with your company's sustainability report? Contact us!