Understand Your Water Footprint
Whether you are a Walmart supplier with facilities spread around the world or an family farmer growing in a single location, understanding your water footprint is a key component of managing sustainability impacts.
Let us help you create a water profile that tells you:
- How and where water is being used in your operations and product life cycle
- What risks and opportunities may result from water scarcity, now and in the future
- How your water profile will change over time, allowing you to better predict costs
There are several different options when it comes to water footprinting, depending on your needs. Let's talk through your needs -- just contact us to get started.
See How It Works
Every Last Drop: Water and the Sustainable Business
This paper provides a broad overview of the current water situation by highlighting the major issues and trends surrounding water scarcity and quality in the context of business risk. It will also help you understand water trends and how to measure your organization's water footprint. It will provide you with practical tools for reducing water and saving money, plus a guide to smart water use based on your industry type! All of this will position your business for a prosperous future to stay ahead of your competition. The paper provides information on:
- Water troubles - scarcity, population growth, climate change, water energy confluences, and pricing
- Water conservation - supply vs. demand, behavior and technology
- Creating and implementing a water strategy
- Strategies for businesses
(July 2009, 116 pages)
Get this free white paper instantly by filling out the form to the right!