Want to help organizations figure out how to “go green”? Have a passion for sustainability but no formal audit training? Then join us for a 3-day training event, starting January 27, and become a certified SSC Green Auditor! If you register until December 15, you will enjoy our special offer – 40% off normal price.
Take advantage of our Early Bird Special: Sign up by December 15, 2009 and pay only $1,500 (instead of $2,500)!
Join us in January and we’ll provide you with everything you need to successfully guide a client through a Green Audit. After you complete the certification, you will:
• Walk away with a host of tactical tools (surveys, spreadsheets, calculators, report templates) to make green audits a simple, consistent process
• Get access to SSC’s collection of green recommendations and results (for example, show your clients how their carbon footprint compares to other similar organizations)
• Be authorized to use the SSC Green Audit methodology and tools to conduct your own client engagements, with licensing fees paid to SSC on a per-client basis
• Receive free support from SSC staff, to help when questions come up
• Be listed on the SSC website as a certified SSC Green Auditor, and receive a “Certified SSC Green Auditor” logo to use on your own materials
• Receive preferential status when SSC contracts with local sustainability consultants
Location: Austin, TX
Date: January 27 - January 29, 2010
To enjoy our early bird special, register here by inserting the Coupon Code GAC1001 until December 15.
Learn more about the SSC Green Audit methodology and SSC auditors by visiting http://www.sustainabilityconsulting.com/greenaudit