If you are curious about where the stimulus funds are going, how to proceed with a life-cycle assessment, what the U.S. army does to calculate its “bootprint”, what the biofuel producers demand from the climate bill, how a white roof can reduce your energy bills and how to green your eating habits... just click below because we covered it all last week here @ SSC! We also released our ‘How to Create a Paperless Office’ recorded webinar – now available for download!
- How to Create a Paperless Office – This recorded webinar will take you through the options (ideas, behavior change, and technologies) for reducing paper use in your office. Go green - reduce paper - cut on costs!
- Stimulus Funds Map – Greenbiz just launched its new interactive Stimulus Funds map. The aim of this project is to make it easier for business owners and the interested public to track down where the funds are going.
- Biofuel Producers Lobby for CO2 Credits in Climate Bill – Companies that make the alternative motor fuel ethanol and plastics from renewable biomass, have started lobbying Senate offices with their demand to acquire 1% to 5% of the emissions permits outlined in the 2012- 2050 cap and trade program.
- U.S. Army Goes a Little Greener by Calculating its Carbon “Bootprint” – The federal government is taking a hard look at the impact the U.S. Army has on climate change. It recently contracted a company to study 12 bases across the country and calculate their carbon “bootprints”.
Inside Views from the SSC Team:
- Life-Cycle Assessment – Find out all about it from the comprehensive analysis by Julie Holst.
- White Roofs Save on Energy – Barbara Summers explains how!
- How to Green Your Eating Habits & Cut on Costs – Jason Wirik proves it’s easy to eat green without spending a fortune.
Stay tuned for more interesting sustainability happenings!